Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Wreaths

I had an extra “platinum” colored 3’ tall fake Christmas Tree.  It was a pre-lit tree, and the first one I bought, the lights didn’t work.  So they sent another, and I had two.

I decided to cut one apart with a wire cutter, and bind it to a pretty, sparkly, slightly binding wreath:

IMG_3399

Not my favorite photo of it, but I think it turned out pretty well.  Next year I’ll add stars or bells or lights or something, but by two days before Christmas, nobody had decorations anymore, just wrapping.

I did, on my holiday adventures, manage to find this beauty in a vintage store (for only $20! I couldn’t pass it up!):

wreath1

wreath2

I love the happy deer!  Maybe next year I should just glue toys to my sparkle wreath? Sparkle toys?

Back to leather…

xo

c

No comments: