Monday, February 27, 2012

Belle Smokey + Guitar

image

Thanks, Kynda! The Belle Smokey Strap looks fantastic with your guitar.  I love how the pink in the flowers picks up the warmth of the wood, and the silver leaves pick up the sparkle of the inlay. 

I have been adding more and more of the Smokey pattern pieces, and these personalized guitar straps work well as a gift or as a way to keep a special message, song, or bit of scripture close to you.  As I have been reflecting on them recently, and thinking about the types of things that people request on the straps, I am realizing that a lot of the straps that I do have scripture on them, or Christian music lyrics.  Some have rock music, a few recently have had grunge songs, and Bob Dylan and the Beatles are always popular.  Whatever feeds your soul, I’m happy to write on the strap for you.  I think it’s important for all of us to keep our inspiration close to our hearts, in whatever form it takes.

xo

c

No comments: