Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Any Minute Now…

Any minute now, the wee one is going to wake up from her slumber and we’re going to head out into the world together.  Running errands, conquering, etc.,  -  you know, how ladies do. 

But I’ve been feeling distant lately.  Like I’ve disappeared.  You five lovely people who read my blog may think something terrible happened, but it’s probably just a lot of good things, keeping me busy, and not letting me post.  Anyway, before she gets up, here’s where we’re at, at least with the new studio.  My plan is to move this weekend.  Let’s see if the world agrees.

xo

c

IMG_5229

Back room, pre paint

 

IMG_5231

Main space, pre-paint

 

IMG_5234

Kitchen, pre-paint

 

IMG_5241

Paint!

 

IMG_5247

Back room – painted!

 

IMG_5255

Kitchen – painted!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm right there with you, I think this time of year just because some weird, introverted, anti-blog time suck. Studio looks amazing - I am so jealous!! Congrats! You'll get your mojo back.

Elizabeth said...

Meant to say "becomes", not because!

Allisunny S. said...

looks amazing!!!

xox
A