Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Two custom wallets

guitar trifold

bike trifold

I’m trying to dig my way through all the pictures of pieces I took these last few months.  It’s taking longer than expected.  It takes so much less time to click a shutter than it takes to process and post the image.

As I was digging through I found these two trifolds.  The top one with an electric guitar, the bottom with a road bike. Both with initials, both gifts, and both clearly reflecting the passion of the recipient.  Possibly, what the recipient does with his (or her) money, too.

I thought they looked sweet together, so I wanted to post them.  Of course if you have an idea for a custom leather wallet, send me an email (caitlin@moxieandoliver.com).  I’m happy to help.

Now, back to sorting images.  Yikes.

-Caitlin

No comments: