Monday, April 15, 2013

Introducing the Musette Bag

nice musette 6 (375x250)nice musette 4 (375x250)nice musette 3 (375x250)nice musette 5 (375x250)

Do you know what a musette bag is?  Yeah, neither did I, and if you google search it you really don’t find much that is helpful.  But at the request of my brother-in-law, I carefully examined his well-loved cycling musette bag and created a new one – a little more sophisticated than the canvass bag that they hand out to cyclists during the race, and a little more practical for every-day use.  It did take a bit of convincing, but I got him to let me put a flap on the bag, rather than leaving it open like a traditional musette (wouldn’t want your things to fall out, would you?).  He chose the Nice pattern with a wood grain and heart, and a simple snap closure.  So, new to the Moxie and Oliver made-to-order catalog is the Nice Musette Bag in two sizes – the large is the size of an original musette (about 11x14), and the medium is sized to fit an ipad (about 9x12). 

Oh, yeah, and I loved the design so much that I decided to make a second one – the Owl in the Woods Musette.  Also available in two sizes.

owl musette 1 (375x250)owl musette 4 (375x250)owl musette 2 (375x250)owl musette 3 (375x250)

Enjoy!

xo

c

No comments: