Saturday, November 10, 2012

Order Early–Holiday Shipping Deadlines!

 

Every year I’m bombarded with emails and “convos” asking if something will ship in time for Christmas delivery.  Well, here’s your answer (and if you’re reading this, go order now!!! Why risk an empty-handed gift exchange on Christmas day?) for when you need to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery.

If you’d like a Custom item or something from the Personalized Patterns:

* Orders shipping to the US must be placed by Tuesday December 4, 2012

* Orders to APO/AE addresses ending in 093 must be placed by Sunday, November 18th, 2012.  All other APO/AE addresses must be placed by Sunday, November 25th, 2012.

* International Orders must be placed by Friday November 30, 2012

If you’re ordering an in-stock item (check my Etsy shop for a current inventory of in-stock pieces during the holidays)

* Orders shipping to the US must be placed by Tuesday, December 18, 2012

* Orders shipping to APO/AE addresses ending in 093 must be placed by Sunday, December 2, 2012.  Orders shipping to all other APO/AE addresses must be placed by Sunday, December 9, 2012.

* International Orders must be placed by Sunday, December 9, 2012.

I calculate my dates and ship according to the USPS Holiday Shipping Schedule.  If I can extend the deadlines, I’ll certainly make an announcement about it, and likewise, if I have to close the custom ordering window early, I will let you all know!

Oh, and if you happen to be celebrating Hanukkah – GO ORDER NOW!!!! It’s in less than a month!

Happy holidays!

xo

c

No comments: