Monday, November 26, 2012

Looking for a gift for your lady? (under $150)

 

I spent Black Friday and Small Business Saturday at the Etsy Rain Holiday Show.  Over the two days I learned several things.  First and foremost, I should always bring a chair with me to a craft show.  My feet hurt from standing and talking to all my wonderful customers!  Though, I can’t complain too much.  And the second thing I learned is that my favorite two wallets were also the favorite of almost every lady who came into my booth.  From a show of almost 5,000 attendees, mostly women, I think the sample size is big enough to come to the conclusion that the lady on your list would love a new clutch wallet from Moxie and Oliver!

The January Clutch Wallet - Handmade leather checkbook wallet with carnation - Moxie and Oliver

One of the two most popular wallets was the January Clutch Wallet in pink, sage and antique brown and tan.  I was actually deciding between keeping this one and the second one, the Ginger Clutch Wallet, for myself (I need a new wallet, too!).

The Ginger Clutch Wallet - Handmade leather checkbook wallet with cherry blossoms - Moxie and Oliver

The originals of both sold, but you can get them on the Moxie and Oliver website!  I’m still taking orders for guaranteed Christmas delivery worldwide on custom/made to order pieces (APO/AE’s being the only exception), but don’t delay – this will only last for a few more days. 

Now off to play in the dark – hurray for Northwest winters!

xo

c

No comments: