Saturday, November 2, 2013

A little holiday gift, made by weary fingers

Our Gift To You - Free Limited Edition Stocking With Purchase!
 
 
I am a sucker for holiday tradition.  Each year we invite family and friends to celebrate the holidays and give everyone who attends a handmade gift.  I thought this year my beloved customers might like a gift as well.  So, I have been hard at work making 100 "James Owl" mini stocking ornaments and will give them away free with each purchase of $150 or more starting today, November 2, 2013.
 
Each stocking is signed and numbered and only 100 will be made.
 
So head on over to www.moxieandoliver.com or moxieandoliver.etsy.com to place your order and be sure your pre-shipping order totals $150 or more and I will include a mini stocking automatically.   Check out what's new, make your list of gifts to by for yourself and others, and start shopping! I will post on http://moxieandoliver.blog.com when all the stockings have been given away.
 
Happy holidays!
-Caitlin

No comments: