Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Always a Bridesmaid

smokey poppy cuff (375x250)smokey poppy cuff 2 (375x250)smokey poppy cuff 3 (375x250)smokey poppy cuff 4 (375x250)

Can you believe I’ve never been a bridesmaid?  Chalk it up to my deliberate lack of girliness, or sisters,  but I’ve only once been a bride (we’re hoping to keep it at that) and have never had the privilege of being a bridesmaid.  Nonetheless, I love to daydream about planning a wedding.  It’s a funny thing to do when my husband and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary, but I do love a party, and an excuse to get dressed up extra fancy like (don’t worry honey – you’re still the groom in all the daydreams).

So when I made the Smokey Poppy Cuff for a customer recently, I couldn’t help but think it would make a wonderful bridesmaid gift.  Especially since you can customize the inscription on each, and if you’d like, just shoot me an email (caitlin@moxieandoliver.com) and I can do custom colors/flowers to match your wedding.  Your bridesmaids could wear them in the wedding, and then have a personalized reminder of the wedding, and how important they are in your life.  Think of it as the modern friendship bracelet.

More on weddings coming soon.  Tis the season!

 

xo

c

No comments: