Monday, December 20, 2010

Huge Sale!

Huge sale, going on in my Etsy shop right now. Serriously huge. 40% off a dozen or so pieces - old favorites that need good homes. And most of them are purses, which will still arrive in time for Christmas.

The sale ends when they sell, so this is your one and only chance to get them at an insane price.

I don't usually do sales, as many of my fans know, so why now? Well, in my studio I have three shelves for work. One is entirely full of purses right now. Some are new, some are old, but the truth is that I want to make more, and just need the space for the new pieces. So, on sale they go, along with a few other pieces that have been sitting in the studio for a while. Fantastic deals, especially when you factor in the other promotions (see my older posts).

Happy holidays!
Caitlin

No comments: