Monday, July 28, 2014

The Duomo Duffel Bag

InstagramCapture_cc6c0646-41cd-4c85-96d2-25c2d3e73dbe_jpgduomo duffel 1duomo duffel 2duomo duffel 5duomo duffel 4duomo duffel 6

I think these pictures say it all. This bag is the ultimate luxury travel companion.  It’s a handmade leather duffel bag in the Duomo pattern, my old-world inspired architectural pattern, in sage, burgundy and antique black.

The Duomo Duffel Bag is cut from my original pattern, and the first one was made for Craig Forget of CarpenterCraig.  The dimensions are 10” by 10” by 20” and it has a zip closure and detachable handles and shoulder strap.

This bag is a wonderful size for a small travel – say, a weekend away? I need a weekend away, so I think one of my next projects will be to make myself one of these…

xo

c

No comments: