Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday Shopping Deadlines Coming SOON!

Every year I’m asked again and again when the deadlines for holiday shipping are.  I go by the USPS Holiday Shipping Dates to figure out when I have to ship things, but here’s a quick overview of when you need to ORDER from me by:

If you want a CUSTOM or PERSONALIZED ITEM, here is your timeline:

US Customers – Order by December 10

International Customers – Order by December 1

APO/AE Customers – Order by NOVEMBER 25

 

If you are purchasing an “in stock” item through my Etsy store, here is your timeline:

US Customers – Order by December 18

International Customers – Order by December 13

Central/South America and Africa – Order by December 8

APO/AE Customers – Order by December 8

APO/AE ZIP 093 – Order by December 1

 

And there you have it! If you have a question on whether something in my Etsy shop is in stock or not, you can look for “in stock” in the “tags” underneath the item description.  My made to order pieces also say that they are made to order in the descriptions.  If you are ordering from www.moxieandoliver.com or www.aleremodern.com, it is best to assume that your item is made to order.  I may have it in stock for quicker shipment, but the majority of the items on both sites are made to order.

Any questions? Ask me! caitlin[at]moxieandoliver[dot]com

xo

c

No comments: