Friday, November 4, 2011

Holiday Shopping–Handmade Style!

 

So to start off, since I know most of my customers are online, have you heard about Small Business Saturday? You can register on the your card here, and then on Saturday November 26, you can shop at any participating small business and receive a $25 statement credit. 

Guess what!?  Moxie and Oliver is participating!!  So on Saturday, November 26, go make a purchase from www.moxieandoliver.com and get a $25 statement credit when you use your American Express Card! But GO REGISTER NOW SINCE SPACES ARE LIMITED.  What are you still doing here? GO!!!

 

Then, if you happen to be in the Seattle area, here are the events I will be attending:

Saturday November 26th – Sunday November 27th

Etsy Rain Holiday Show at the Intiman Theatre

201 Mercer Street, Seattle WA

11am - 5pm both days

Ditch the mall/downtown rush and come here instead! I promise lots of unique gifts and you get the distinct pleasure of meeting the people who you are supporting.

Saturday December 3rd – Sunday December 4th

Urban Craft Uprising Holiday Show at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall

305 Harrison Street, Seattle WA

11am – 5pm both days

SCHWAG BAGS!!!! The first 100 people through the door on Saturday get a goodie bag that is guaranteed to include an awesome Moxie and Oliver coupon, good for early birds only! Last time I did this show there were people lined up for hours before, so grab some coffee, throw on your hand-knit scarf, and come on down. It’s worth the wait!

Saturday December 10th

I Heart Indie Holidays Show at the Wallingford Boys and Girls Club

1310 N. 45th Street, Seattle WA

10am – 7pm ONE DAY ONLY!

When I first started out I did the I Heart Rummage show every month, and it will be fun to go back! New venue that I haven’t been to, but I’m so thrilled to be returning to my roots. And know what? This is your last chance to shop! With 14 days left before Xmas, it’s the perfect time to do that last-minute shopping!

 

 

Hope to see you at one of these!  And if not, you can always find me online:  www.moxieandoliver.com and www.aleremodern.com

xo

c

No comments: